Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wonder What He Will Feel Like

So, this weekend we will be moving a gigantic swing set that my uncle Mike built many years ago from his house to mine. When I say gigantic I mean about 30 feet long, 12 feet high and about 8 feet wide. It is equiped with two swings, olympic rings, two climbing ropes, a telescope, a steering wheel, a long slide and a two tiered deck. THIS THING IS GIGANTIC big enough for Sarah and I to play on as well. I can't thank him enough for letting my children have it and I hope that they enjoy it as much as my cousins did.
 So anyways Noah know's that we are bringing a swing set over but has no idea of the magnitude of this thing. I can't help but wonder what he will feel like when it all unfolds in front of him. I would venture to say that he will act real cool on the outside while squirming on the inside, waiting to show us his stuff while he clambers all over it, immediately knowing every in and out there is to playing on it. Not to mention how cool he will feel when he brings his best buddy over to play on it or when he talks about it at school. I hope that Noah and his friends will have countless epic adventures while playing pirates, tag, chase, Star Wars and whatever else may come to the most imaginative mind of a seven year old. Most of all I hope that it brings him pure happiness! If that is what it brings him then the fact that we will need to disassemble part of the side fence, rent a Uhaul and work all day to take it apart at uncle Mikes house and rebuild it at mine it will be more than worth it. The happiness of my children is repayed to me ten fold with smiles, hugs and "I LOVE YOU DADDY's".

No comments:

Post a Comment