Thursday, September 23, 2010

This Girl (My side)

click here for what; "She says"


I say what a wonderful daughter, I enjoy so much watching her learn new things that Sarah is teaching her. I completely believe that if Sarah did not constantly ask her "Where's Daddy" that she would be doing the sign for mother all the time. I mean how could she be so excited about her Daddy with out Mommy raving so much about him all day. Now don't get me wrong I am a cool guy and really fun (lol) but Sarah is truely amazing with our little Scarlett.  Just yesterday I gave Scarlett a bath and before getting her PJ's on I was slathering lotion on her. She puts out her hands as if to say "I got this", so I put lotion in her hand she rubs them together and begins to apply the lotion to her belly and legs. Know as I am watching this unfold and she comes back for more lotion I begin to think to myself that I have seen all of this before. This is exactly what Sarah does in front of her every morning so while Scarlett is walking around wondering were Daddy is she is becoming more and more like my amazing wife. I suppose that means that we are both blessed with the love of our daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment